<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11645993?origin\x3dhttp://tedski-mylabs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
1:02 AM


I am sooooo missing orange dance studio right now.. I just finished listening to "the best things in life are free" and "sa yahweh ang sayaw". I miss dancing so much. I miss KFC, shakeys, mini stop and the canteen. I MISS THE STUDIO.
Onting tiis nalang, and we get to go back to the studio. 1 month nalang karlaaaaa.
Wala nako sa bahay almost everyday..
Late na ako uuwi tuwing M-W-F.
Lagi nanaman ako nasa Shang.
Everyday kami ulit magkikita ni summer partner!!!
New class, New pyesa, New choreographer, New friends.
I MISS ORANGE DANCE STUDIO.

about
About your blog. guess who. ;;)

profile
yadah.

tagboard
aha. BLAH. no tagboard.


links
Your cliques.

contact
Yahoo!Messenger: babypink_0517@yahoo.com
Multiply http://itsagirlsworld.multiply.com