Sunday, June 26, 2005
brian's 8th birthday in laguna.. ΓΌ
2:52 AM
**** 1st day in Laguna***
When Macky and Josh arrived here at home, they played pool right away. My dad said pa nga "aba. nakaporma pa mga toh!" haha! so after they played pool, umalis na kami. We fetched my sister in metrowalk. and my other sister in DLSU [ohyea. future school ko to.] =)) Then straight to laguna. When we arrived, brian and all of his friends jumped right away in the pool. =)) I wasnt suppose to swim pero, napilitan eh. :)) After swimming, i took a bath and went in my room. (LONER. Hahaha) I was just listening to music and blah. So Brian and friends took a bath na. Then they just played games. hahaha. Then someone knocked in my room. It was macky, he borrowed my parokya ni edgar CD. hahaha. I was talking to Ria that time nga pala. haha. Anyway.. I wanted to get my CD and my boombox back, so I went out and I saw that Brian was guarding the door [The door where the boys were sleeping]. Ayaw magpapasok. AMP. They didn`t want to give my CD and boombox back. : haha. so blahdiblahblah. :)) The boys got hungry. They ate pillows. They gave me one. So I was enjoying my pillows then Macky knocked. He threw 2 pillows. Then ran away. HAHAHA. Then someone knocked again. It was macky AGAIN. He threw 3 pillows at me. So i closed the door kagad kasi i knew na they will throw more pillows at me. :)) So i peeked at the window and i didn't see them. So i opened the door, then i saw them.. sitting there. hiding. So they threw more pillows. =)) i told them na i didn't want anymore. They ignored me and they went inside their room. After 5 minutes, they knocked in my room then i threw them all the pillows. =)) haha. After my sisters used the Karaoke, they went upstairs in my room na. haha. We just did fun stuffs. ate food. so when i went downstairs to get some water, i saw them playing pool. They invited me to join but since I didn`t know how to.. NAH. :)) So I went back upstairs, and yeah. HAHAHA.
2nd day.
I FORGOT. :))
This is an unfinished blog entry. HAHA.
kBye. :)